Living on Amelia Island, however joyful and relaxing, does not eliminate the need for a regular therapeutic massage. Even if your computer works WIFI on the beach, your posture needs adjustment from time to time.
If the thought of improving your overall well being and feeling great on a regular basis appeals to you, the benefits of therapeutic massage await you. You will feel a welcoming difference when the effects of massage remove your need or temptation to pop a pill because-unlike a pill-, massage is a non-invasive modality that will help you maintain good health – with no nasty side effects.
JUST A FEW EXAMPLES OF MASSAGE BENEFITS TO YOU:
• Enhances overall well being
• Improves circulation
• Promotes a state of general relaxation
• Relieves muscle spasms
• Improves muscle tone
• Redirects negative energy
• Promotes good digestion
• Relieves head, neck, & back aches
• Helps with sports injuries
• Helps with fender bender injuries
• Helps relieve tension
• Helps relieve negative & pent up emotions
• Stretches tight muscles
• Improves self esteem
• Increases nutrient distribution in the body
• Helps prevent wrinkles
• Helps with menstrual cramps
• Helps stimulate cell activity & hair growth
• Relieves tired sore muscles
• Increases joint mobility
• It feels great!
DON’T YOU DESERVE AFFORDABLE QUALITY HEALTHCARE?
Nancy Shores, MLT, LMT, Esthetician